Friday, September 2, 2016

Poetic Personal Statement

Poetry is a way to express yourself through words. Poetry is a piece of writing that has a certain rhythm, rhyme, and/or style. It can be used to express feelings and emotions. Also, poetry can be used to share ideas. It is a type of genre in literature that flows smoothly. Poetry is one of the best ways to express yourself.

Work through day and night,through dark and light
I love to play soccer, but I am not a major talker
My family motivates and inspires me
I want to inspire and motivate also
My goals are to live in color, not black and white
Live everyday, because tomorrow there is always new light

I used rhythm and rhyme in my poetic personal statement. I used rhythm and rhyme to make my poetic statement flow smoother.In my statement, the rhyme was used to help describe me. For example, "I like to play soccer, but I am not a major talker." Rhythm and rhyme helped to improve my poetic statement in many ways.










No comments:

Post a Comment