Friday, October 23, 2015

Cracking the Code

I personally think that everyone should learn to code. Many cool jobs need people who know how to code. You can do almost anything with coding. If no one knew how to code there would almost no new inventions. Where would our world still be with almost no inventions. Everyone should learn how to code, for these and many more reasons.


My first experience working with code, was when me and the rest of my GT class had to download our humorous monologue from----- to my blog post. This used coding because I needed to copy a download code and paste the code into my HTML. It wasn't that challenging because all I needed to do was copy and paste something. Still, this experience will help me when I am trying to download,transport, or import.


“If I could design any program or game,” I would design a game were different contests. Someone would log onto their account and other people could invite them to have a contest. The contests could consist of baking, soccer, football, and many more. Every time you win a contest, you would get a point. You would save up the points and win different prizes. “If I could design any program or game,” this is what it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment