Friday, November 6, 2015

Composition Scavenger Hunt


I think the most important composition technique is Unusual Angles because it different. Not only is it different, but it is also special. Since Unusual Angles is different, it makes the audience feel interested or excited. Finally Unusual Angles is the most important because it makes the audience want to keep looking and see more. There are many different compositions, but I think Unusual Angles is the most important.

The most challenging composition technique is leading lines. I think this because it is hard to find lines that begin at the camera's eye, and ends at the subject. Also because to have leading lines you need to have the lines that begin at the person's eyes or camera. This is hard cause when you film the lines they normally come from all different directions. I can use this more when I am wanting people to focus on the main subject.

My teammates are Kaile McKeown, Danielle Gunn, and me. Kaile is the one who came up with our name, Quick Flip, and she acted as the mother in our commercial. She also edited our commercial plan. Danielle composition techniques and the shots for our commercial. Danielle is also playing as a family friend in our commercial. I helped coming up with the composition techniques and the shots. Also, I will mostly be behind the camera, but I also am playing as the daughter in our commercial. We all helped to make our commercial plan.




No comments:

Post a Comment